Tuesday, July 22, 2008

even with all the mayo in the world you cant make chicken salad out of chicken shit

So i recently just had a bad break up with my boyfriend of almost 4yrs. So i got this book from a friend titles "Its called a break up because its broken" so im goin to read this one and tell you info from the book and while im doing tht im going to apply it to my bad break up.. ill let you know wht worked for me and what didnt really help.

in the opening theres a "motto" that i have chose as the title for this blog group. feel free to apply it to your break up as well... so lets get started

a little info on my break-up we had been dating for what would have been 4yrs in dec (its july now). well he decides that he wants to party, go out, and do his own thing so he dumps me... SUCKS!! but i didnt want the realtionship over and if it is going to be over then im going to need a little help. well im going at this break up alone with only the book in hand. that may not help everyone some people need to talk it out find a break up buddy.

so my next blog which will be posted very soon will explain what the book tells a girl to do... then as time goes on and i take to books advice ill be will posting new blogs for everyone to see if the book helps, and what helps me get through this breakup.

No comments: